Specialist Disinfection Services Johannesburg Pretoria and North West
JT Solution delivers a professional, high quality, and legally compliant disinfection service. Our qualified technicians are equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment (PPE), respiratory protective equipment and specialist disinfection equipment to work safely and effectively. Our services are tailored to meet your exact needs and include:
- ULV fogging – when extremely small droplets of a disinfectant settle on inaccessible areas to enable the treatment of large areas in a short time;
- A disinfectant: Steritech CAS is a high-level disinfectant that kills up to 99.9999% of a broad range of pathogens upon contact within seconds and has been tested against feline Coronavirus (a surrogate of COVID-19);
- Sanitising of touchpoints, surfaces, equipment, and floors.
We provide the following services to help your business deal with the effects of Covid-19
1. Specialist Disinfection (High Level) for COVID-19 Containment and Control
This service is for those customers who need a highly specialized service because they’ve had a suspected or confirmed case or cases of COVID-19 infection on their premises within the last 72 hours.
High-Level Specialist Disinfection Service:
- Carried out within 72 hours of a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 being reported on site
- Technicians follow carefully assessed safety measures: their safety and the safety of the general public is of paramount importance to us
- ULV Fogging and manual disinfection using Steritech CAS, a high-level disinfectant that kills up to 99.9999% of a broad range of pathogens within seconds of contact and has been tested against feline coronavirus (a surrogate of COVID-19)
- Disinfection of all touchpoints that include:
- key touchpoints such as door handles, handrails, push plates, light switches, remote controls, taps, and desks
- all other touchpoints such as office equipment, keyboards, kitchen equipment, and walls
- Legally compliant waste removal (on request) of potentially contaminated general waste, following the ‘COVID-19: infection and prevention control’ international guidance.
- A post-treatment report confirming the service provided.
Because the High-Level Specialist Disinfection service Johannesburg includes the highest levels of bio-security and safety controls of all of our services, it requires a site survey by one of our specialists.
Contact us today to book your High-Level Specialist Disinfection service or call us on 010 615 0866.
2. Specialist Disinfection Service (Intermediate Level) for When a Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 Case is Older than 72 Hours
For customers whose premises have been closed for more than 72 hours due to suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 infection. The Intermediate Level Specialist Disinfection service Pretoria reflects government guidance that, under most circumstances, the amount of infectious virus on any contaminated surface is likely to have significantly decreased after 72 hours.
Intermediate Level Specialist Disinfection Service:
- Includes ULV disinfection fogging and manual disinfection of key touchpoints covering door handles, handrails, push plates, light switches, remote controls, taps, and desks; legally compliant waste removal (on request).
- Use of RPE and PPE by JT Solution technicians to prevent further infection
- Customer premises operational ASAP
- A post-treatment report confirming the service provided
- The Intermediate Level Specialist Disinfection service requires a site survey first.
Contact us today to order your Specialist Disinfection Service North West or call us on 010 615 0866.
3. Precautionary Disinfection Service for COVID-19 Containment and Control
This service is for those customers who want a one-off precautionary clean to sanitize their premises and is carried out only when there are no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 on site.
Precautionary Disinfection Service:
- Precautionary disinfection service to help you maintain a high level of hygiene on your premises
- ULV disinfection fogging and legally compliant waste removal (on request), with the option of additional touchpoint cleaning that includes door handles, handrails, push plates, light switches, remote controls, taps, and desks.
- A post-treatment report confirming the service provided.
Because this service is only performed at premises where there are no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19, no site survey is necessary.
Contact us today to order your Precautionary Disinfection service or call us on 010 615 0866
4. Contingency Survey
For customers who want to be able to react quickly in the event of a case of COVID-19 infection by planning how a Specialist Disinfection service near me would be carried out on their premises.
- When the speed of service is essential, a Contingency Survey allows us to gather the key information we need to be able to react quickly in the event of a COVID-19 case being reported on your premises
- The survey is completed before there are any confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 on site
- Site-specific risk assessment and method statement are completed
Contact us today to order your Contingency Survey or call us on 010 615 0866
Why JT Solution:
JT Solution has been delivering pest control services to commercial and residential customers for over 20 years, and we now operate in over 5 countries worldwide. We take immense pride in being the global leader in pest management and delivering the highest levels of pest management service, innovative solutions, and professional customer care to all of our customers worldwide.
Since 2000 our focus on science and innovation has put JT Solution at the forefront of world-leading capabilities that protect people and enhances lives. Our commitment to ongoing research, development, and innovation has allowed us to quickly develop a central response that has already been tested in Botswana and Zimbabwe and is now being rolled out locally to meet the needs of our customers for Coronavirus Disinfection services.
There is nothing more important at JT Solution than ensuring that ‘Everyone Goes Home Safe’ at the end of their working day. Our colleagues, our families, and our customers rely on this commitment.
Health and Safety will always be our first priority and now, more than ever, there can be absolutely no compromise on this. Which is why our technicians are equipped with the most up to date and effective personal protective equipment (PPE), respiratory protective equipment (RPE) and specialist disinfection equipment, and the preparation we use to perform our Specialist Disinfection services are SABS HACCP approved food-safe, as well as non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-staining and odor-free. It has also been SANS tested for bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal, pesticidal, and mycobactericidal efficacy.
JT Solution customers can rest assured that the Disinfection service they receive from their local JT technician has been rigorously tested to meet our stringent global safety standards and strict standard operating procedures.