Keep Your Loved Ones Protected from Mice
Set up an inspection and make sure your home is free of rodents!
If you’ve discovered mice or rats in your home, take heart, you’re not alone. During fall and winter months we receive thousands of requests to treat for rodents inside homes and businesses.
At JT Solution Pest Control our certified rodent control professionals will put an end to your frustration by getting rid of rats and mice inside the home.
Our holistic strategy to safe, proactive treatments will effectively stop mice and rats in their tracks and keep them out of your home, one and all.
Our Approach To Rodent Control In Homes
During our initial visit we’ll send one of our licensed pest control in fourways professionals to your home. He or she will provide a thorough inspection of the interior and exterior, paying special attention to where mice or rats can access the home.
Seal & Bait Station
Once entry points are sealed from the exterior, it is a necessary part of any successful rodent treatment plan to maintain mice and rat populations from the exterior, utilizing a specialized and tamper-resistant bait station. And not to worry, safety of people and pets is our number one priority!
Interior/Exterior Rodent Treatment
During this key stage of treatment, our licensed pest control in pretoria professionals will use a combination of products proven effective to treat mice and rats where they are active inside your home. Speak to our representatives to discuss the options that will work best for you.
Follow-Up Inspection & Treatment
We understand that multiple treatments are a necessary factor in complete eradication of mice or rats from inside your home – which is why we’ve built them into our service plans.
What You Can Do Right Now To Get Rid of Mice
Mice and rats remain elusive and mysterious to many property owners. If you’re wondering what it is that you can do right now to get rid of mice, follow these simple tips to get started.
- Always make sure garbage can lids are tightly secure and refrain from placing recycled containers in the garage or on porches
- Inspect the molding around doors to make sure that they seal tightly, paying special attention to the areas near the ground and other access points around the home
- Inspect crawl space and soffit screens for rips or tears and reinforce with 1/4th inch galvanized hardware cloth
- Store grass seed, birdseed, and pet food in metal containers with lids that fit tightly
- Keep garage and bay doors closed when not in use.
- Maintain natural and holiday décor such as wreaths and dried arrangements in tightly-sealed containers when not in use
JT Solution Pest Rodent Treatment Guarantee
We call it our Pest Free Pledge. If rodents return after a treatment is performed, we will send one of our pest control professionals back out to take care of the problem at no additional cost! See your service plan agreement for more details on our Pest Free Pledge and service warranties.
Why JT Solution
Providing a pest control service is more than just exterminating bugs, it’s all about protecting your loved ones. Our services are eco-friendly, non-harmful to humans or pets, and accredited by SABS, the industry’s highest mark of excellence, for their integration of non-toxic methods and low impact EPA-labeled products.